Leslie offers parenting support groups to go deeper into the Purejoy Parenting Foundations. The first 3 weeks of the month we meet as a small group via phone to process your individual needs, covering topics such as:
- Recognizing and working with triggers in response to your child’s behavior
- Understanding the communication behind all behaviors
- Learning to address your child’s needs as well as your own
- Working in connection with your spouse instead of at odds
- Ensure emotional safety with regulating techniques
- Stay calm and connected through daily practices
Ongoing groups are happening now.
Fill out this online questionnaire: Go to form
DISCLAIMER: Parent Coaching is not counseling, therapy, mentoring or sponsoring. Coaching may address specific personal issues about parenting your child, how you were parented as well as general conditions in your life.