You’ve Tried All The Theories…
…heard from the experts and read all the books but,
no matter how much you work at being a conscious parent, you feel like you’re failing.
Slow down. There’s another way.
Parenting Paused is an eight-week parenting course where you’ll learn to release control and create an emotionally safe home where everyone feels seen, heard, cared for, and connected — including you.
In this course you’ll discover and learn how to apply the foundations of Purejoy Parenting, including the transformational SafeSeat process that will turn your parenting around.
Watch the Parenting Paused Promo Video
What You’ll Get
- Parenting Course Online Material
- “Parenting Paused” includes one lesson per week with videos, audios, and written material
- Eight Live Support Calls
- “Parenting Paused” includes one live, interactive experience with Leslie personally every week
- Daily Audio Inspirations
- 24/7 Community Support and Guidance
- “Parenting Paused” includes access to our private members-only support community, where you can connect with other parents who are consciously working to raise healthy kids and share your experiences (because it helps to know you’re not alone).
Skills You’ll Master in This Course
- How to create a feeling of safety for both you and your child when emotions are high and the struggle is real
- How to turn down the volume on those limiting beliefs that parenting with joy and ease is “hard” or “impossible” (and how to finally feel hopeful and motivated in your parenting
- How to understand your triggers and how to handle them when it feels like your child just won’t stop pushing your buttons
- How to be receptive to new beliefs and discover the difference between feeling selfish and being selfish
- How to set personal boundaries and ensure your emotional safety—and your child’s
- How to use the power of kindness, instead of guilt and shaming, even when it feels hard (and six easy-to-learn practices that will make kindness a part of your daily routine)
- How to communicate with your child using ‘Open-Hearted Relating” and be their ‘Guide’ (instead of their Drill Sergeant)
- How to say “Yes” to YOU and continue on the path YOU have chose
This material will support you in learning the Purejoy Model
I will share with you what I discovered in my own journey as a mama, and by tapping into my background as a psychotherapist- how that all allowed me to create my own parenting model that has become known by thousands of parents around the world as:
The Purejoy Parenting Model
This non-traditional model has improved and brought harmony to many parent-child relationships and that is exactly what I will support you in creating in Parenting Paused!
Kind Words From My Mamas
“Her kindness creates a safe space to venture out into new shifts ini perspectives, enlightening and bringing hope to my current situation. I am so thankful for our time together. My furrowed brow and foggy brain turned into a relaxed smile and clarity of mind by the end of it! Thank you so much.”