What Data Do We Collect About You, For What Purpose And On What Ground We Process It
When you provide us with contact or other information in connection with a particular activity, product or service, including your email address or telephone number, you expressly consent to our communicating with you about our products or services using the information you provided to us. You also attest that you have the legal authority over any telephone number or email address you provide to us and can provide us with the authorization to contact you.
We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defense of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- Customer Data that includes data relating to any purchases of goods and/or services such as your name, title, billing address, delivery address email address, phone number, contact details, purchase details and your card details. We process this data to supply the goods and/or services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions. Our lawful ground for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps at your request to enter into such a contract.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain backups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services, and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyze your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests, namely to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offenses.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
We do not carry out automated decision making or any type of automated profiling.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, quiz or marketing communication, browse the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
Direct mail marketing offers
To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested
Improve our website in order to better serve you
To allow us to better respond to your customer service requests
To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
To quickly process your transactions
To send periodic emails regarding your orders or other products and services
To follow up with correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However, you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Disclosures Of Your Personal Data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors, and insurers.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Place of processing: United States of America
By booking either a free or chargeable call through this Website, you agree to your name and email address being processed by our online booking software. Your name and email will only be processed in this way as the result of a specific and affirmative action on your behalf, namely completing a contact form.
Personal data collected: email address and name.
Place of processing: United States of America
Facebook Ads Conversion Tracking
Facebook Ads conversion tracking is an analytics service provided by Facebook, Inc. that connects data from the Facebook advertising network with actions performed on this Website.
Personal data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
We may use first (e.g., Google Analytics) and third (e.g., Google DoubleClick) party cookies to:
Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits
Keep track of advertisements
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future
We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf
Help remember and process the items in your shopping cart
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since each browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn how to modify the way it treats cookies.
If you turn cookies off, some features will be disabled that make your user experience more efficient and some features may not function properly.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties without your consent. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders, or other requests from jurisdictions inside or outside of the United States where we believe in good faith that the response is required under local laws of that jurisdiction, applies to users from that jurisdiction, and is consistent with generally accepted international practice. We may also share information when we believe in good faith belief that it is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activity, to prevent imminent bodily harm, or to protect ourselves and you from people violating our Terms of Service.
We offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative opt out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser add-on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
We Comply with California Online Privacy Protection Act by:
Letting users visit our site anonymously
Including the word ‘Privacy’ in the link to this policy which can be easily be found on the homepage
You can change your personal information:
By emailing us
By calling us
Do Not Track signals
Third party browsers may provide “do not track” signals for websites which are automatically applied by default and therefore do not necessarily reflect our visitor’s choice as to whether they wish to receive personalized ads. We do not respond to browser-based ‘do not track’ signals. You can learn more about do not track signals at https://allaboutdnt.com/.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
We do not knowingly collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can:
Email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence
Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email
3546 Nyland Way
Lafayette, CO. 80026